The MHLA Annual Meeting took place on Tuesday, July 21st, 2020. If you missed it, a recording of the presentation is below. Email MHLA for the password and/or to receive the slide deck.
Meeting Recording: https://zoom.us/rec/share/3sZIFr7d0z1IWdb8zAbwX74YQYfOeaa8gHIf_adcnk0TgZ74ok7uSC9HXM1kPwf0
- Remarks by MHLA Chair Chuck Chandler & Approval of the 2020-21 Board Slate
- Federal updates from Chip Rogers, President & CEO of the American Hotel & Lodging Association
- AHLA Safe Stay: AHLA.com/safestay
- Save the Date for MHLA Golf Outing on October 7, 2020 at Whiskey Creek
Meeting Recording: https://zoom.us/rec/share/wcIqd5-s-0dORtbj4U74R6A_J4bLX6a8gSgb-_BYnkjdsepB5Xhr6plyfwBrspNQ
- Statewide political updates provided by Frank D. Boston, III, one of the leading business lobbyists and government relations experts in Maryland.
- Prepare for compliance with new legislation impacting ADA rooms in Maryland. Conversation led by Jim Starke, MHLA Legislative Committee Co-Chair
Thank You to our Sponsors